The No-Shave November organization allows a little maintenance so you can look good while you’re doing good.
Tips to care for your beards:
- Use a wash as part of your beard care routine instead of regular shampoo or soap.
- Using regular shampoo or soap can totally dry out the hair, leading to beard itch, acne, and dandruff. Patrick Oneil Face & Beard Wash is formulated to clean and moisturize and can be used on a daily basis.
- After shampooing with the wash, rinse and follow with Patrick Oneil Beard Oil. Use daily by massaging the oil into your beard. The oil will replenish moisture, soften the hairs and hydrate the skin.
- The first place your no-shave style will turn from sleek to scruffy is along your neckline. Clean up any hair along the back of your hairline and along the side of your head near your earlobes. Apply Patrick Oneil Aftershave to soothe your skin.
- To define the sides of your beard, use an electric clipper or handheld razor and shave only along the edges.
- If your beard is getting long and tangled? First, comb through your beard. Then, using your middle and index finger, use scissors to trim and eliminate split ends to keep your beard healthy. Remember just a trim!
Leave a comment